Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~ ♥ Welcome ♥ ~


- Hello, my name is Angelina -

I'm 25 years young!

I'm 5'4" short & I it.
Bold
I'm Italian.

My goal in life is to live forever ... so far so good!

I like tattoo's ... ... I them on my boy! = )

I've had laser tattoo removal ... If I could think of one word to best describe that ... it would be "OUCH!!!"

I'm in ♥ with my boyfriend Eric. He owns my ♥. ~ Sorry boys!

I can be the most ridiculous person you've ever met at times!

Sometimes I laugh at the most inappropriate moments ... = P

I have a dirty mouth ... I'm trying to correct that because I feel people say curse words because they don't have anything intelligent to say instead.

I psychology!

I hearing about government issues because I like seeing how twisted things can become!

I ♥ hearing the opinions from people about things that matter the most to them!

I the science center! (haven't been in YEARS)

I'm pretty girlie at times... more physically & less emotionally. haha

I the Zoo!

I Hockey!

I the colors pink & black!

I x sheeple.

I x snobby people.

Once I start laughing ... it's hard for me to stop = )

I have ZERO tolerance for dishonest people. Any shape, way or form.

My friends & family own a large portion of my . I would do anything for them.


- Anything else you'd like to know ... ask ... I'm an open book -

Huge Lve
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment